I’m back with another Nordstrom Anniversary Sale post! This time I’m going to share what I’ve ordered so far, be prepared…it’s a lot. And by no means am I keeping everything, but I like to make sure things don’t sell out. I’ll keep you posted on which items I keep/send back etc.
I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t annoyed about the 3 orders Nordstrom actually canceled on me. I do encourage you to keep checking back for sold out items. I believe they also restock certain items when the sale opens to the public.
Anyway, here we go! I’d love to hear which you love, which you hate, and what you’ve bought!
Gray Thermal // V-neck tees in green heather & white // Adidas Tank // Nike Tanks // Long Sleeve Tee (striped & plain) // Star Tee
Button Back Top // Goal Digger Sweatshirt // North Face Fleece // Fleece Pullover // Gray Moto Jacket // North Face Waterproof Jacket // Leggings //
Fanny Pack // North Face Jacket // White heeled booties// Unicorn Twinkle Toes //Studded Chelsea Booties// Studded Mules
Stay tuned to see what I keep vs. return. I’m sure there will be more orders placed soon. I can’t wait for these to start arriving!
I’ve had some great feedback on sharing items I’ve purchased so I thought it would be fun to take a little peek into what’s been arriving at my doorstep lately.
- Reversible Belt – I’m not gonna lie, I’m dying for this belt, but with a price tag of $350 I was having such a hard time because I couldn’t decide between black or brown. Cue in this, amazing Coach Belt for almost half the price, and the best part? It’s REVERSIBLE! So basically I got two for the price of one. SCORE! It’s also available in a bunch of other colors. Check it out here.
- Red Chevron Quilt Crossbody Bag – I’m starting to see the Gucci-esque theme happening here. I was crushing on the Marmont and Disco bags, and this one is the perfect combination of the two, plus it’s a fraction of the price. I have been using this non-stop! It’s made of real leather and nice quality. It’s on MAJOR SALE right now, plus you can take an extra 25% off with code HAPPY4th
- Rosè All Day Button Down Boyfriend Button Down. – This is literally silky soft, as described! The oversized boyfriend fit makes it perfect for throwing on over a bathing suit and heading to the beach or tucking it into a pair of jean cutoffs. I’ve been wanting to wear it all the time, it looks great with a tan!
- Fringe Bottom Jeans – Ok, I know jeans are like the farthest thing from your mind right now but A.) I couldn’t resist this fringe bottomed pair, and B.) jeans are just my thing. Stay tuned for some outfit posts with these once the weather cools down!
Leave a comment and let me know what you’re adding to your list!
Well hello, thanks for stopping in! I’ve been so busy lately and haven’t been able to dedicate much time to the blog but I’m hoping to be posting more frequently soon. If you feel like your missing me, and you just can’t wait, follow me on Instagram. So in the meantime, I’m sharing with you some of my recent purchases.
- Button Me Knot Top – I’m absolutely loving this top and want to wear it with everything! Perfect with jeans, shorts, and even a denim skirt! It also unties so you can wear it a few different ways. Also available in white.
2. Starfish Cable Bracelet – I’ve been wearing this all week and I’m loving it. I have tiny wrists and have trouble finding bracelets that fit but this one was able to be adjusted so it’s perfect!
3. Green Block Heel Sandals – So if you’ve been following along with me, you know I bought an almost identical pair of these in pink and cannot stop wearing them so when I saw these I didn’t hesitate to get them.
4. Striped Tee – So basically every time a package arrives at our door with my name on it, my husband asks me if it’s another striped shirt. And most of the time my answer is YES. So yes, here we are. I’m totally loving the colors on this one. I ordered my regular size and one size up to compare the fits. My regular size fit, but I decided to keep the larger size because I like a looser fit. (front tucks and knots are my thang)
5. Nike Air Max Sasha – Obviously we know how much I like sneakers but I was looking for a pair that would work for the gym but also be cute and neutral enough to wear jeans. So I bought they gray AND the black. They’re so comfy, so if you’re in the market for a new pair of sneaks, or you’re an addict like me give these a try!
So, what’s your fave?
Hi babes! I get a lot of questions about where I shop, and where I buy specific items so I thought it would be fun to periodically share some of the items I’ve recently purchased.
Click the link above each picture for details. Drop a line and let me know which one is your fave!
Strappy Cold Shoulder Top
I’ve been loving this t-shirt and been wearing it non stop! It’s soft, it’s comfy and it can be dressed up or down. Yes please!
Nike Air Max Motion
I snagged these about a week or two ago and have been wearing them non stop. They are super comfy, and I’m loving the little touch of blush.
7/8 Length Leggings
These are currently my FAVORITE leggings. And they even go great with my new sneaks. I love the length of these as usually full length are a little too long, so these are absolutely perfect. Compression? Check, High Rise Check? Cute? Check. Total win. And best part? They’re currently on sale under $17!
Short Sleeve Stripe Cotton Shirt
I bought this last week and I cannot wait for spring because I have so many outfit ideas in my head. Cue light jeans and nude shoes.
Shade of Winter Sweater
Even though it’s a little late in the season for a new sweater, this one is on sale for $20 and it was too cool to pass up. I got it last week and have worn it like three times already.
So, that’s it for purchases this week. I’d love to hear what sort of things you would love to see come to the blog in upcoming posts!