Well hello, thanks for stopping in! I’ve been so busy lately and haven’t been able to dedicate much time to the blog but I’m hoping to be posting more frequently soon. If you feel like your missing me, and you just can’t wait, follow me on Instagram. So in the meantime, I’m sharing with you some of my recent purchases.
- Button Me Knot Top – I’m absolutely loving this top and want to wear it with everything! Perfect with jeans, shorts, and even a denim skirt! It also unties so you can wear it a few different ways. Also available in white.
2. Starfish Cable Bracelet – I’ve been wearing this all week and I’m loving it. I have tiny wrists and have trouble finding bracelets that fit but this one was able to be adjusted so it’s perfect!
3. Green Block Heel Sandals – So if you’ve been following along with me, you know I bought an almost identical pair of these in pink and cannot stop wearing them so when I saw these I didn’t hesitate to get them.
4. Striped Tee – So basically every time a package arrives at our door with my name on it, my husband asks me if it’s another striped shirt. And most of the time my answer is YES. So yes, here we are. I’m totally loving the colors on this one. I ordered my regular size and one size up to compare the fits. My regular size fit, but I decided to keep the larger size because I like a looser fit. (front tucks and knots are my thang)
5. Nike Air Max Sasha – Obviously we know how much I like sneakers but I was looking for a pair that would work for the gym but also be cute and neutral enough to wear jeans. So I bought they gray AND the black. They’re so comfy, so if you’re in the market for a new pair of sneaks, or you’re an addict like me give these a try!
So, what’s your fave?