- The Taylor Strecker Show / Taste of Taylor – So I need to give a shoutout to my girl Taylor Strecker. I’ve been listening to her show for almost eleven years. She recently started on her own platform which is a cross between a live radio show and a podcast. She’s amazing, hilarious, and, and a perfect companion to get you through the workday. The Taylor Strecker Show is subscription based, so go ahead and check out her free podcast, and once you love that subscribe to her show, you won’t be sorry!
2. I’m so excited about this new line of products! from Bath & Body Works. They’ve come out with a new line of active skin care and I think it’s awesome. So far I’ve purchased the Shower In A Bottle and the No Sweat Dry Shampoo. Both of these are perfect for after the gym. I typically find myself in a bind when I leave the gym in the morning because my time is so limited. I can either run an extra errand/get some work done OR shower immediately. Well, thanks to Shower in a Bottle, I can do both. It’s the perfect compromise, I don’t feel so gross and I can get some extra stuff done. I’ve also had a hard time finding a dry shampoo that doesn’t smell awful and this one smells great. (husband agreed) There are some other items in the line I’d love to try. Check them all out here.
3. Personalized Name Earrings – I’ll definitely be ordering a pair of these name earrings, they come in silver and gold. I love a good piece of personalized jewelry and these are definitely going to be making their appearance in my collection.
4. Oh Hey Vacay Top – If you know anything about me, you know I love a good t-shirt. I just ordered this one for an upcoming trip, and it’s perfect for summer.
5. Raise your hand if you’re a subscription box junkie. I think I’ve found my newest fave. The other day I was discussing with my husband about how much I love shopping online but I was annoyed with the fact that no one has created some sort of system where scents can come through our phones and computers so I can purchase candles, perfume, and soap from the comfort of my couch. Cue in Whiff, the monthly subscription service that sends you five perfumes each week. You get three applications of each scent sent to you and then you rate them so next month your scents will be specifically tailored to you. How awesome is this? It’s like a flight of wine, yet it’s with perfume. The best part? You can save 50% with code HAUTETOMBOY.
Have a great weekend!