What a week! My blog totally took a back seat this week as work and life were completely crazy. But Friday is here! So let’s talk favorites!
1. White Loafers… I picked these up last night and I cannot wait to wear them! I have so many outfits in my head that these will be perfect with! They come in silver and rose gold as well! And, they’re under $25!
2. Super Stay Matte Ink Lip Color – Ok, so this is HUGE for me! I have tried every long lasting lip product I could get my hands on but I’ve finally found one that will allow me to stop looking. Cue in Maybelline Super Stay Matte Ink Lip Color. I bought this the other day and it is absolutely AMAZING! It stays on ALL day, doesn’t bleed onto your cups (biggest pet peeve) and doesn’t feel like you are wearing anything. Make sure you also pick up the remover, as it’s not easy to get off! I picked up two colors so far, but I’ll be building my collection over the next week. This stuff is truly amazing, and it’s available in 20 colors!
3. These are SO cute, perfect for hiding your drink if need be, and the best way to add another accessory to your day!
4. I picked up this top last week, I cannot wait for spring. I mean come on, it has avocados and pineapples! It’s the perfect button down to bring you into spring and summer. Plus, it’s on sale! Get it, girl!
5. I love a good baseball tee, so when I found this velvet sleeve version I began to drool. I mean how cute it this?
Will you be picking up any of these this weekend? Hope your weekend is amazing!