It’s Friday! Wow, this makes two full weeks of the blog and it’s been so fun! What’s been your favorite part of the blog so far? Shopping posts, favorites, outfits? I’d love to hear from you! So here we go, my favorites of the week!
- These sandals. They are on my list for spring. Let’s be honest, they’re similar to the Hermes Oran sandals, which obviously I won’t be purchasing! These are perfect for the price, and come in four colors!
- I’m an avid reader…to say I love to read is an understatement. My reading list is comprised primarily of fiction; thrillers to be exact but you can also catch me reading boss books and contemporary fiction. I loved B.A. Paris’s first book, Behind Closed Doors, so when I saw she came out with another one I couldn’t wait to read it. And it didn’t disappoint! If you love a quick read, check out The Breakdown.
- THIS.IS.THE.BEST.MASCARA! I’m always trying new mascaras because you just never know when you’re going to find one that is even better than the last! I’m also a fan of applying two kinds at a time. Cue in this amazing new L’Oreal mascara.
- I’ve been absolutely loving this Dainty Triangle Choker necklace. It’s dainty enough to wear every day but still makes a statement. You can literally wear it with anything, or double it up with a longer necklace. Can’t decide between gold or silver? Good thing you can get them both 🙂
- I’m always on the hunt for my next for my next favorite pair of sunnies. I think a pair of these is in my future. Even better? They’re on sale!So do you have any of my Friday Faves? Have you added any to your shopping list? What else is a must have?
Have a great weekend loves!