Happy Friday! We made it. I’m so excited to share some of my current favorite things with you.
1. One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizing Styler // This is hands down the BEST $59.99 I’ve ever spent! I have really difficult hair, and I’ve never been able to master the art of the blowout. In the past, if I wanted straight hair I would have to blow dry my hair and then flat iron it. On the other hand, if I wanted to wear my hair wavy or with any sort of curl, I would blow dry it, flat iron it, and then curl it. I mean, how ridiculous! This dryer has allowed me to eliminate a whole step now that I can just blow my hair straight. It’s under $60, and I promise you won’t regret it! There is also a flat brush version here. But seriously, if you don’t already have one, do yourself a favor and buy it. It’s like giving yourself a professional blow out in just minutes!
2. Smile Brilliant Whitening Kit // This is such an easy way to professionally whiten your teeth professionally on your own time. It’s a totally personalized experience as Smile Brilliant will actually send you a kit to make molds and once you mail them back they send you trays that fit your teeth. (look out for more on this next week on m Insta stories!) If you want to snag one for yourself, you can save 15% off your kit with code HAUTETOMBOY15.
3. Coco Lite Chocolate Lace // If you’re looking for a new low-calorie snack to satisfy your sweet tooth, look no further. These are amazing! AND- even more amazing? They’re under 35 calories a piece! So if you’re like me and can’t stop at just one, it’s all good. Add some peanut butter and cool whip, and it’s like a full on dessert! You won’t regret it!
4. Personalized Screw Bracelet //If you know me, you know I love anything personalized. Cue in, my new favorite bracelet. It has a screw closure, and you can personalize it with pretty much anything! They come in silver, gold, and rose gold. Take your pick!
5. Camo Sneaker // I cannot stop buying sneakers for the life of me. Casual sneakers, gym sneakers, you name it, I want them all. So when I saw these in CAMO, you know I immediately purchased them. I have quite the Converse collection lately, they are the best! If you decide you need these too, I suggest sizing down a half a size.